Saskatchewan with Parcours Canada and BougeBouge
- The Governor’s House, the former residence of the Lieutenant Governor, restored to its Victorian splendor of 1891.
- The Wascana Centre, one of the largest urban parks in North America.
- The Saskatchewan Legislative Assembly, completed in 1912, this large Beaux-Arts style building evokes the English Renaissance and Louis XVI style.
- The Mackenzie Art Gallery is the largest public art gallery in Saskatchewan.
- The Royal Saskatchewan Museum, provides an opportunity to explore Saskatchewan’s past, present and future.